Qbt Consulting is a growing, medium sized Managed Service Provider and IT Consultancy based in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. We’re looking for an experienced IT Consultant to join an internal Support Team and provide advice, support, creation and design of complex IT solutions for a variety of clients from various verticals. A successful candidate must have a keen interest in IT and at least 5 or 7-years’ experience in a similar role with an MSP, or substantial experience in an internal IT role.
A candidate will need to be very organised, a quick learner, have a passion for providing excellent customer service and be dedicated to building and improving their knowledge and skill.
Within the business, there is great potential to grow and advance your career. Peer support and mentoring is also engrained into the company’s DNA
A candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven, solid logical thinking in terms of troubleshooting
- Proven knowledge of the Microsoft Server and Application stack
- Experience designing and implementing Cloud technologies;
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWS
- Google GCP
- Proven ability to work autonomously to support all client base
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
As the business consists of IT Professionals, a candidate will need to be genuinely interested in all technologies.
Other requirements to progress through to an interview are:
- Current working rights in Australia
- Proven experience in the required areas and technologies
- Solid References
- NSW driver’s license and own transport (you’ll be required onsite with clients from time to time)
If this sounds like the job for you, please fill in the application form to the right and should you be shortlisted, we’ll be in contact shortly.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and proof of working rights may be required.
Join the Qbt Consulting team